Melbourne Periocare takes pride in offering dental care that is patient-centred and cost-effective, including dental implants box hill. It offers services such as scaling and root debridement, surgical periodontal therapy, regenerative procedures, Osseous surgery, dental implants, peri-implantitis treatment, frenectomy and gum grafting.
Our Chief Periodontist
Our Chief Periodontist, Dr Nupur Kataria, is a skilled and experienced periodontist whose work is recognized in the industry. She is also a recipient of different awards as a recognition of her exemplary performance as a dentist.
Dr Kataria puts a high value on a patient-centred approach. She is known for her gentle and compassionate bedside manner. As the Chief Periodontist of Melbourne Periocare, Dr Kataria is committed to providing a high level of individualized patient care using state of the art facilities.
Dr Kataria continues to improve her skills and update her knowledge by regularly attending national and international dental conferences.
Dental Implants Box Hill
During your first consultation, Dr Kataria will focus on understanding your concerns and conduct a detailed assessment of your condition. X-rays might be required to aid the assessment.
She will then provide a detailed explanation of your condition. Dental implants are fairly routine procedures but deciding when to have your teeth replaced is a decision not to be taken lightly.
A dental implant is a procedure where missing teeth will be replaced without disturbing the healthy ones. It is a titanium post placed in the bone to replace the tooth of the missing tooth.
Dr Kataria is an advocate of a conservative, minimally invasive and gentle approach in treating her patients. Her calm bedside manner allows patients to relax and leave the clinic with a wonderful experience.
With Dr Kataria’s lead, you are in good hands.
Dental Implant FAQs
- The dental implant procedure is painless once local anesthesia takes effect. Once the anesthesia wears off, you might experience some minor discomfort such as pain and swelling. You will be provided with pain relief medications after the procedure.
- Simple and uncomplicated dental implants usually just take an hour. However, it can take longer depending on the location and the number of implants.
- The healing process usually takes three to nine months. It occurs in two phases: first, implants have to heal by fusing the none; second, tooth replacement restorations must be fabricated and attached.
- A successful dental implant can last for more than 40 years once proper care and measures are taken.
- Dental implants can be expensive compared to other procedures, but since they last much longer, it is more affordable in the long run.
Appointments for Dental Implants
Entrust your dental implants in Box Hill with us. Book an appointment with Melbourne Periocare today!
You can complete the online form on our website or give us a call at 03 98171860. Dr Kataria will assess your condition during your first visit. With her expertise and expertise, you will surely be given the best options and the best care there is.
Talk with her during the consultation and feel free to share your concerns. This will allow her to properly assess the situation and devise a comprehensive and customized plan for her treatment.
Melbourne Periocare has clinics in Balwyn, Chelsea Heights and Forest Hill but also offers services in Boxhill. Contact us now!