Melbourne Periocare respects the User’s privacy and committed to ensure that the User’s privacy is protected by means of protecting his/her Personally Identifiable Information you share with this Website. Personally Identifiable Information is information by which a person can be identified such as name, address, telephone number, SSN, e mail ID, date of birth, Credit card information etc. Personally Identifiable Information may be received from the Users of this Website or collected through our service including but not limited to collected via e mail.
Melbourne Periocare may collect
- Personally Identifiable Information.
- may use ‘cookies’ and ‘web beacons’ to manage the User’s status and verify the User’s identity.
- may collect geophysical IP Address/browser information/other technical information for system and server administration.
- may collect other information relevant to surveys and offers.
Why Melbourne Periocare collects these informations
We requires these information to understand the User’s needs and provide the User with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
To fulfill the services the User has asked this Website to perform.
- For internal record keeping.
- To improve this Website products and services.
- Melbourne Periocare may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which Melbourne Periocare thinks the User may find interesting, using the email address which the User has provided. However, the User may unsubscribe himself/herself to such promotional e mails through the link provided in every such e mail itself.
- Melbourne Periocare may use the information to customize the website according to the User’s interests.
With whom Melbourne Periocare shares the information
As a thumb rule, Melbourne Periocare will not willfully disclose the User’s Personally Identifiable Information with any third party except under following conditions
- When Information is forwarded to Service Providers to fulfill the services the User has asked this Website to perform.
- Medical reports and prescriptions are shared with our Expert Panel, consisting of doctors. The same are also shared with treatment hospitals and centres.
- When Melbourne Periocare is legally bound to to provide the information to the Law Enforcement Authorities or government regulatory or administrative or similar agency as part of a judicial or administrative proceeding to disclose the Information.
This Website is committed to ensure that the User’s information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure Melbourne Periocare has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information Melbourne Periocare collects online. While Claimer Associates strives to protect the User’s personal information, it can not ensure or warrant total security of any information the User transmits over the transmission medium.
Limitation of Liability